Thursday, March 11, 2010

Not Clear.

A few days ago my Nice New Guy asked me how things ended with Lover.

I paused for a minute. I was searching for something to say that wouldn't make him worry or question things between us. Then I realized that Lover and I didn't end we just stopped...like we've done so many times before, which is probably why he is still talking to me.

I tried to explain to him that what Lover and I had was just a drawn out fling thing. We were on and off and on and off. I don't think he liked the idea of it. I don't blame him.

Things are too open ended with Lover. No matter how many times I say no. He doesn't hear it. I think that's due to the fact that we've always had an open situation. He did his thing, I did mine.

I need to be clear...without seeing him.

No comments: