Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Confession.

This whole relationship thing is fairly new to me. I say fairly because with Lover there were a few lines even though we did our own thing, but this is completely different as this guy is my only thing.


I am not accustomed to answering to anyone and explaining myself to anyone.


I'm used to doing what I want to do. I'm used to hanging out with whomever I want...and that's it. Ive never had to stop and think of how it could affect another person and honestly Ive never really cared....yes I'm that selfish, or I was that selfish.

So my confession is that I have never opened up to any one person until now. The seemingly constant flow of emotions scares me sometimes and I don't think I know how to really deal with it.

Oh well, I guess.

No comments: