Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Whatever.

The LP Guy wants to take me to a concert. He offered to pick me up, take me out and stay with him. I dont ever really see him since hes about 30 minutes away, but it sounds nice right? A few months ago I probably would have said yes, but whatever.

I cannot stand it when people ask me for money, I wont do it. Its not like it happens often, but it still pisses me off. We are all in the same boat, and that boat is called broke as fuck. I am not a bank, nor am I your fucking mother...go away. Its not happening I don't care who you are. I'm not talking about a dollar here five dollars there. Im talking 50 plus...the answer is no.

I'm starting to shutdown. I don't know why, but I can feel myself disconnecting. I'm sleeping an awful lot, which, if you know me or if we've spoken, is not normal. Pretty soon I'm going to be on auto pilot. Work, sleep. Sleep, work. Nothing in between. Good way to save money. I'm looking forward to it actually.

I'm going to put in for more hours...we'll see if I'll actually get them. Speaking of work, I have been looking for another job, so far no luck, but whatever.

No comments: