Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TMI Tuesday #233 - (Repost of #72)

1. Commando: Sexy or disgusting? Do you have a "best" commando story?
Commando is sexy and a little sleezy at the same time. Be free...why not?

2. Foreplay: Is there such a thing as too much?
Hmm for me if I start to go insane, then actual penetration is needed....soon.

3. Oral sex: Good if you are getting? Good is you are giving? Equally ewwwww?
Oral sex is good both ways....most times. When giving it, its more enjoyable when I initiate it on my own rather than him requesting it.

4. Orgasm: Is one per night enough or does the first one just get your motor running?
One is never enough.

5. Morning sex: "Oh hell yes!", "Well if I have, too." or "Just get in the shower and go to work."
Morning sex...hmm. The Nice New Guy seems to be big on morning sex. In AR's blog I rode the fence on morning sex and coffee. So my answer is...'Well if I have to.'

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had anonymous sex? Have you ever had an orgasm without at least knowing your partner's last name?
Don't think so.

1 comment:

Ashly Star said...

1, I agree!

2, I think there definitely can be too much. I get squirmy when it lasts for too long.

Love your answer for 4.

Don't now if I have mentioned it or not but I'm loving the layout. It makes me miss my old blog design with the black, reds and dark grey.

Happy Friday. :D