Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Life.

There's so much to say, but I wont cram it all into one post...it'll be confusing.

The Nice New Guy and I are now living together.

It might not seem like much to most people, but its quite the hurdle in my life. Everything is so different...in a good way, I think. I've not yet ran away, so it must be in a good way. Ha.

This novelty of this new life is rather interesting.

The bad thing about this situation is that we've both been working our asses off and haven't been able to see each other as much as we used too, it seems....since he now has two jobs.

His hours are early to midday. Mine are midday to midnight.

On the upside we still manage to have plenty of sex.

1 comment:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

I have to say your new life is definitely different for you but I like that you are willing to try it. Because remember I know you lol.