Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Apples...The Red Ones.

This little blog of mine has been getting me into all kinds of trouble. I thought about deleting it on more than one occasion, but I'm a glutton for punishment or something because this blog isn't going anywhere for a while....as of now.

I don't have much to say this time around except that one of the things I love most about the NNG is that he doesn't try to shield me or keep me away from certain things. He lets me fly, so to speak.

I might as well ramble a little whilst I'm here, yeah?

The NNG and I are going to Vegas on the 16. Its right around the corner.

I'm excited to be experiencing something new with him....its not often we run into something he hasn't previously explored. There is still that whole wedding thing, but hopefully we get time to really relax. He deserves it. He's been working way too much. I wish he would slow down just for a minute.


Its funny how something you were not very partial to in the beginning later becomes one of your favorite things. That's how I feel about the jeans I'm wearing.

2 comments:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

Trouble? What kind of trouble? Do I need to have a talk with somebody?

Unbroken said...

Jeans eventually form themselves to your shape...almost becoming a part of you. I had forgotten to appreciate them - wearing my favorites now, with the knees worn through...nice.

So tell me about the Apples...the red ones.