Sunday, September 7, 2014

Ho Hum...

My baby is seven months old today. 

Where did the time go? Shes getting so big so fast. This morning she made some crawling progress. I was told that once they start crawling not to blink, if you do they become angsty, rebellious teenagers who want nothing to do with you...the worst part is no one sees it coming. I can see me now alone in my closet on the floor crying going through her baby pictures while asking myself where my baby went....inevitable.

I think even more than me getting sick of being home I just miss the level of independence I used to have. Not so much as it pertains to money, but I miss having a life outside of the Mr. I hope that doesn't sound bad, but its true. It just comes down to me being bored and sick of the monotony. 

On the bright side I have two more interviews this week. I am bound to get something. I'm staying positive.

No comments: