Monday, September 29, 2014

National Coffee Day

Getting right to it...

I was two hours late to work on my first day of shadowing. It was completely out of my control. I would have been on time except my car decided to completely stop working on the highway. It was a tragedy. Not only did the car stop working my phone is shut off, which meant I couldn't call for help.

So there I was stuck in morning rush traffic, in a non moving car, on the highway, with no phone and next to zero knowledge about cars. Out of pure frustration I cried...a lot before I made the decision to walk....a pretty long distance just to use a phone to call the Mister, who an hour and a half later called my job for me.


When I finally clocked in management was really understanding and it was no hard feelings...which made me feel a little less like shit.

On the bright side I got a free coffee from QT and a little bit of a workout.

No comments: