Sunday, September 21, 2014

Random Thoughts

Im watching You've Got Mail. Its in the top five of my favorite movies ever...I've probably mentioned that here long ago. That movie is the reason I decided to get a pen pal of my own almost ten years ago.

Its been rocky times here at our little house. The Mister and I just are not seeing eye to eye. I'm not sure how to tell him my feelings without it coming off in a negative way. We are fighting each other at every turn it seems. I'm just to the point where I do not care. Emotionally I am just shutting down. I feel downplayed and belittled and I need a break from it.

In other news I start my job this week. Thursday is orientation. I'm excited to talk to other people. I'm even more excited to have a life outside of the Mister and his house. I don't think he is too happy about it...though I could be wrong.

No comments: